ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – ASPIRE India Scholarship
Eligibility for the scholarship is determined based on a combination of the below information.
Family Income (less than Rs 20,000 per month)
- Total monthly income – Father
- Total monthly income – Mother
- Proof of income (both father and mother’s salary and any other source such as land, rent etc.)
- Year 10 percentage
- Year 11 percentage
- Year 12 percentage(optional)
On-going Academic performance (for continued scholarship)
- Semester attendance (greater than 70%)
- Semester mark percentage (greater than 60%)
- All applicants must meet family income criteria mentioned above.
- All applicants must provide academic performance criteria mentioned above.
- All applicants must meet On-going Academic performance for continued scholarship.
- Applicants can be from any educational institution such as Government or Private Management schools.
- Applicants need to articulate their vision of what this study will mean for themselves in their applications.
- Applicants are responsible for enrolling in their respective course of study via the course provider of their choice.
- Scholarship is granted for one year/semester and will be reviewed for next term based on academic performance.
- Scholarship is not limited to course fee, it can be any study related support such as hostel fee, books, food, clothing etc.
- The cost breakup of scholarship amount required for the course must be provided in the application, or minimum sponsorship allocation will be provided.
- Successful applicants must provide proof of successful completion of each semester/year by uploading the results to the student portal of our platform. The ASPIRE India coordinator, will in turn ensure appropriate funding is forwarded to the educational institution for the next semester/year upon verification.